Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sky Watch No.13

I get all the good jobs at Sky Watch.... like this one today where I get to introduce our latest Sky Watch Team member... So without more ado I shall hand you over to Ivar......
TOM

First of all I must say thank you to the Team. They wanted me as a new Team member and I couldn't say no.
I shot this picture from the top of a small mountain. The clouds are very low and this makes it special I think.


I started blogging this summer and I find SWF very interesting. Now it is "a must" every week. Blogging has changed the way I look at things. Every day I say to my self....' will this be a good shot.. can I post this....? '. When I look up to the sky I am having SWF in my mind. It is a pleasure to visit other SWF posts around the world. Many great photos every week. Keep up the good work bloggers :-)

Have a very nice SWF and a beautiful weekend.

Ivar Ivrig Norway